- Has a team of Project Leaders designated for each respective project.
- The Corporation has the ability to provide the capacity resources in accordance to the demands and tasks entrusted to it by the Government.
TECHNICAL KNOW HOW:
- GHRC provides feasibility studies, and concept or schematic designs. It assists in permits and regulatory processes, design and construction documentation development. Other services include projects’ performance monitoring of the programme of works, quality control, site measurements, billings, cost control control and final testing or works.
- All consultancy and infrastructural works and services requested by the government are entrusted to private parties.
- The majority of the services are normally outsourced under the laws of Malta and in line with EU regulations, and responds to Government’s call to develop and manage the projects entrusted to it.
- GHRC is a Schedule 3 government entity and is trusted to issue calls for Expression Of Interest or Tenders for services or works procurements. The Administration of tenders is carried out in-house and according to government’s procurement regulations and EU directives.
- The company retains the necessary flexibility to manage and control its own processes and eliminate undue bureaucracy to deliver projects on a timely manner, and within budget costs.